JOB TITLE: Assistant Restaurant Manager
JOB LOCATION: Durban
CTC – SALARY: R12500 P/M + Benefits
JOB REFERENCE: GHR-AE2
ABOUT THE JOB:
One of Durban’s leading 5* hotels is searching for a guest-orientated Assistant Restaurant Manager who is a strong leader and charismatic showman with a sense of urgency and high attention to detail, to manage our clients signature restaurant on a day-to-day basis.
They are looking for someone who is available immediately!
- Diploma in Hotel or Food & Beverage Management
- Must have at least 3-years food and beverage service experience in a 4/5* Hotel Restaurant or Fine Dining Establishment; of which 1-year should be in a management role.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience at operator level of a Point of Sales System – exposure to Micros advantageous
- Experience at operator level of a Stock Management System
- Highly presentable
- Solid English verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent with hospitality language and terminology, particularly food and beverage vocabulary
- Exposure and understanding of restaurant financials
- Experience in Service Recovery
- Able to work flexible hours, weekends and holidays
APPLY NOW FOR THIS JOB:
APPLY ON-LINE OR FAX YOUR C.V TO 086 664 1872
SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED WITHIN 48 HOURS FOR INTERVIEWS!
(We can unfortunately not contact every candidate regarding their application status – Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not hear from GLOBAL HOSPITALITY RECRUITERS within 3 days after your application was submitted.)